- A 6.5 mile hike along the James River
- Saturday June 15 at 8 am
- Location: Nickel Bridge Parking Lot – on Pumphouse Drive
- All Hikers who complete the trail will receive a $25 gift voucher
- Open to all City of Richmond Middle School and High School kids.
- Students need to bring the waiver signed by a parent with them or they will not be able to participate!
- The waiver is posted on this site below.
- Get your friends to sign up so they can participate as well.
Deadline to sign up is June 8
Deon River Hike Student Sign Up
Please click on the icon to the right to download the waiver.
Only the first 100 student to sign up can participate
You will need suitable walking shoes, comfortable clothes, a hat.
It is best to bring a light back pack, snacks, and a water bottle.
This is a 3 hour hike so it is best if you are in good shape and have done some training to get ready.
If you are unable to do the whole hike there will be places that you can stop but if you do not complete the hike you will not earn the $25 gift certificate.